Saturday, April 18, 2009

Glad That's Over With!


Well, another birthday down the drain. I may have wanted to ignore it but it seems others did not get the memo. This one was memorable for it's reverse surprise. I flew Jamie in to town to surprise Diane for my birthday! We had a good visit and she and I got a ski day in at Snowbird. In addition to that Mary was in town for some medical tests and I had a real live sibling present on my birthday. I heard from the others by various, mostly digital means. I also got felicitations from Sam and Riley and Sam's girlfriend, Ashley. It was a good day.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good one Jim. After all, there's another one right around the corner. They come faster and faster it seems. I love your "reverse" surprise - a treat for all!!

    Thanks for taking such good care of our sis - I worry less knowing she will be in such good hands when she has her procedure in a couple of weeks.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant think of a better birthday gift than being with Jamie. I'm glad I got to be with you your birthday week and I hope my gift to you wasn't my cold. Thanks again Jim for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday! I know I'm down under and ahead of you all, but still very behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the BD greeting. And I thought I was over all that and could look forward to more fun things, like a root canal. Mary is here with us in SLC for a surgical procedure tomorrow. It would be a nice vacation for her if it weren't for that.

    ReplyDelete